Monday, March 2, 2009

Climate Walk Website

Please check out my new website - http://climatewalk.homestead.com. 

I will continue to post on the blog. In fact, in just a few days I will start posting data on my actual walk. Guy and I plan to leave Bethlehem this Thursday evening enroute to Houston from where, on Sunday, March 8, we will start off to Galveston in the early afternoon. It's really going to happen, folks.

If  you would like to become a sponsor of the WALK, giving a small (or not so small) donation to ensure that materials can be printed and communications maintained, the website gives information on how to do so, including a PayPal DONATE button. 

Even if you don't donate, your support as a follower and reader of this blog is important to me. I would love it if you leave a comment now and then.





No comments: